Answers To Key Questions About Product Liability & Ozmon Law
WHAT DAMAGES ARE RECOVERABLE IN A PRODUCT LIABILITY CASE?
- Wrongful Death (if applicable)
- Pain and Suffering
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Income
- Loss of Consortium (the damage to which a spouse may be entitled)
WHAT ARE SOME TYPES OF PRODUCT DEFECTS?
- Automotive defects (brakes, airbags, tires, seatbelts etc.)
- Baby equipment (child seats, cribs, toys, etc.)
- Medical Devices (pacemakers, prosthetics, Stryker Hip implants, DePuy Pinncal and DePuy ASR Hip replacements, Essure, IVC Filters, Transvaginal Mesh, etc.)
- Defective Drugs (Tylenol, Paxil, Lipitor, Zoloft, talcum powder, fish oil etc.)
- General consumer and commercial goods
- Malfunctioning mechanical and equipment (cranes, hoists, lifts, etc.)
- Defective Food Products (Tainted ground beef, canned foods, general commercial and consumer goods, etc.)
- Tools and Equipment (saws, drills, cables, etc.)
- Defective household goods (Surge protectors, Pressure cooker, electric blankets, blenders, Butane Stoves, Nutribullet blade problems, etc.)
WHY SHOULD I CONSULT OZMON LAW?
Experience, Trust and Compassion are Ozmon Law principles. Laird Ozmon has a proven track record of obtaining high dollar value settlements and jury verdicts involving personal injury law and product liability cases. While Ozmon Law is handling your case, Laird will always try to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf. However, if a fair settlement cannot be negotiated, Laird’s 30 years of trial experience will work for you in attempting to recover maximum compensation from the jury.
Contact Ozmon Law Today for a FREE Consultation at 815-727-7700
DOES OZMON LAW PRACTICE IN MY AREA?
Ozmon Law has over 30 years of extensive experience as a Personal Injury Trial Lawyer, having handled serious cases in State and Federal Courts in Illinois and the U.S. Laird Ozmon can see that your case is prosecuted anywhere in the U.S.
- Will County: Joliet, Plainfield, Romeoville, Lockport, Crest Hill. Shorewood, Minooka, Channahon, Elwood, Manhattan, New Lenox, Mokena, Frankfort, Peotone, Manhattan and Braidwood.
- Grundy County: Coal City, Morris, Mazon, Verona, Gardner and Kinsman.
- Cook County: Chicago, Cicero, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Blue Island, Harvey, Calumet, Countryside, Bridgeview, Matteson, Chicago Heights, Calumet, Evanston, Des Plaines, Arlington Heights, Hoffman Estates, Glenview, Northbrook, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village and Rosemont.
- DuPage County: Naperville, Wheaton, Lisle, Warrenville, Glen Ellyn, Oakbrook, Downers Grove, Westmont, Hindsdale, Darien, Woodridge, Burr Ridge, Elmhurst, Villa Park, Lombard, Addison, Wood Dale, Itasca, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, West Chicago, Roselle, Wayne, Winfield, Warrenville, Eola and Bensenville.
Contact Us Today
FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION